Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cole's It!

Cole was tagged by his second cousin Ryder. I think I needed this so I could take a few moments to brag about my buddy Cole. Here are ten fun things that I love about Cole Jones Baird.
1. Cole is my best eater. He is typically willing to try anything once. And even though he my scrawniest kid, he out eats the other two.
2. Cole is a mama's boy. I will admit, sometimes it drives me NUTS. But I can always count on Cole to just sit and hang out with me when the rest of the family is busy or playing.
3. Cole loves the water. He is a fish in the water. I love that he isn't afraid to put his head under the water and loves to take baths.
4. He is feisty! This kid will NOT let up when he wants something. I don't always love the way he acts, but hopefully this feisty trait of his will turn into a positive in his life and always guide him to get what he wants out of life.
5. Cole loves animals. I love this about him. He is just like me in always wanting to go to the zoo and play farm. This kid can tell you EVERY animal and the sounds they make. I'm not just talking about cats and dogs, he can tell you about platypuses, meerkats, aardvarks and any other strange animal you can think of.
6. He is not a big sweets fan. Cole can pass on the frosting, syrup, ice cream. How would it be? I wish I was more like that.
7. I love that he is POTTY TRAINED! Way to go Cole.
8. Cole loves Diego and I love to watch it with him. He is so funny to watch it with. He follows along with the show doing the actions, making the sounds and even pretends that he is either Diego or one of the Bobo brothers. It's so cute.
9. I love that Cole is a good brother to his sister and twin. I love to hear and watch him play and share with his siblings.
10. What I love most about my Cole is the sweet spirit he brings into our family. He makes our family complete. He is fun, cute, silly, smart, talkative, and lovable.
I LOVE YOU COLE!

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe cute Cole! I love hearing the little things about peoples kids...so fun.

The Johnson Family said...

Cole is such a cute kid. I loved reading all of the neat things about him.

Karen said...

That is a cute tag! I learned a lot about Cole...he is such a cute kid, and we wish we could see you guys more!

Sticks and Stones said...

It is great to hear just about Cole - no offense Jack (or Lily), I am sure you will be next - but it is fun to hear about them individually rather than "the boys" or "the twins", it helps me see their personality & individuality from such a distance. Thanks!

The Larsons said...

We have a cousin "Ryder" too. :) So fun to learn more about Cole. I feel like they were just babies before we went our separate ways.