Thursday, April 17, 2008

Boston Bound

Tomorrow night at this time, Matt and I will hanging in Boston. If you remember, Matt qualified for the Boston Marathon in the St. George marathon with a time of 3 hours 5 minutes. There are about 7 couples meeting us there with at least one of the spouses running, including Matt's sister, Heather from Cali. I am sure most of our time will be spent at the EXPO, driving the course, and doing running stuff, but I love it, and can't wait. These are the trips that really motivate me to get running. If all goes right, and we get in, I'll be running in the St. George marathon in October. And to add to the trip, we are going KIDLESS! Thanks you Mimi and Papa. I'll post some pictures of Matt running fast when we get back!

6 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I am totally jealous that you guys get to go on a kidless trip, and to Boston. Have a blast and we will see you guys when you get back.

Jennifer said...

Good luck to Matt... that is awesome to be able to do. And having a few kidless days would be nice... great you have awesome family to help you guys out in that department!

Hazen5 said...

Jealous!!!! I have yet to make it to Boston! That's on my list. Have fun!!!

Karen said...

GOOD LUCK MATTY and HEATHER! I am so proud of you guys! We wish we could be there to cheer you on...let us know how it goes! Love you and have fun!

Sticks and Stones said...

WOW! Good luck Matt! And Michelle, I know how much easier it is to cheer on your hubby without kids to haul around to each stop. Enjoy it! Have a ton of fun and we will catch you guys in St. George in October!

tj said...

The marathon is tomorrow right? Wish him luck! Post how it goes!