Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Day In The Life Of My Children's Boring Life

Last weekend, in a 24 hour period, Lily went to see the musical Snow White,









while the boys went to the horse races.










Then we all went to a Celtic fest (not pictured).

Then Lily had a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.









And then we all went to see Horton Sees a Who at the movie theater.























A day or two later Lily says to me, "Mom, I have a boring life."
Is it just me or is something not right!

8 comments:

Hazen5 said...

I need a dollar for every time I have heard that!!!! Get use to it now because here comes summer!

Alesha said...

That is hilarious! Lily lily of course you have an exciting life! Casen loves her...what not exciting about that! Haha I love bringing that up!

thekerrclan said...

That sounds just like my kids! Nice to know we are normal.

joanna said...

Oh Lily, what a cute girl. Sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun though. Are you excited about Conn.?
I actually went for a good run today, we'll see if it continues.

loree2000 said...

Kids!!! I have four just about like that! :D When mine get "bored" I usually give them a chore or threaten to give them one ! :)

Take Care! ~Lori

tj said...

That is so funny! Jaymison tells me that sometimes too and it's usually when we've been doing a lot of fun things. I guess they think it needs to always be that way! Sounds like you are having fun!

Haley said...

How boring mom! J/K!! I keep checking to see when you find out where you are going... we are trying to plan a vacation for July and would love to know where the Bairds will be...

510Jen said...

i agree our kids have no idea how good they have it. looks like you have been having fun lately. your kids are getting so big.

cute new header!