Friday, May 9, 2008

A Day at the Dentist

I am sure all my dentists friends are going to be shocked appalled when they find out that Lily, who is 5 years 3 months, had her very first dentist appt. She did awesome. She was so excited to pick out raspberry flavored cleaner, bubble gum flavored fluoride, and get a Sleeping Beauty toothbrush. All in all, her teeth were perfect. The dentist told her she had a beautiful smile and teeth.
Things went so well, I made an appt. for the boys next week for their first cleaning as well. We'll see how that goes. I'm kind of dreading the drama!

7 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

That's great that she did so well. You never know when you take them if they are going to be one of those kids who FREAK OUT.

Brook

Alesha said...

Ok I love that she has sunglasses on, how cute is that? I am interested to see how the boys do...EEK!

Sticks and Stones said...

Look at you... taking your camera to the dentist. You are wonder woman! Be glad she paseed with flying colors, London needs some major dental work - $700 worth!!! No dental insurance is a bummer. I wish I had a bunch of "dentist friends"!

The Bentley's said...

way too go...and don't worry we still haven't taken dirk who is 4...yeah, that's bad:)

Hazen5 said...

Getting ready for Kindergarten? We weren't so lucky at the dentist. Payton has her first cavity, can't wait to get it filled!

sara said...

I'm feeling so much better. I haven't taken JP yet either. No I have the motivation. Glad she did so well.

loree2000 said...

It's always a relief when dental visits go so well!

I dread them too!