Saturday, March 8, 2008

Look Who's Turning 3!

Actually their official birthday is tomorrow, but as a far as they were concerned it was today. We had a party at the church filled with coloring, bikes, balls, play doh, friends, and food. And despite the blizzard conditions we had a nice turnout and a fun time. Thanks to all who risked their lives to attend Jack and Cole's birthday party. They had a lot of fun and scored on gifts this year. Can you say spoiled! Here are a few pictures of the day. More about the birthday boys tomorrow on their OFFICIAL birthday.

6 comments:

The Larsons said...

SO cute! They are just not little boys anymore! Sounds like a blast of a birthday. They'll never be old enough to drive for real, will they?! :) Always double the trouble with twins, eh?! But, double the fun too! My favorite is that they each do "3" with their hands differently. :)

tj said...

What a good idea to party at the church with winter b-days. So have you already made a bunch of friends? I'm sure you have!

The Johnson Family said...

The party was great....It looks like they love their bikes and Hummer (WOW!!). We will see you tomorrow.

Brook

cabrenchley said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boys! Hey Michelle, we had babies on the very same day. Gracie's bday is March 9th too. She is 3! It looks like you had a fun party!

Alesha said...

I'm so sad I missed it! I am SUCH a wuss about driving in the snow. I would have had a serious anxiety attack had I tried to brave it! Sorry! I am glad you had fun!

Lexie said...

Michelle,
I just found your blog and can't believe that your twins are 3! That is incredible to me. They are so handsome and it looks like you are all having a blast!