Sunday, March 9, 2008

3 Years Ago Today!


hAppY bIrTHdAy CoLE aNd jAcK!
This has been the fastest 3 years of my life. Maybe it's because I haven't stopped running since the day they were born. I remember always wanting twins and hoping for twins, and I got my wish...my blessings. Carrying twins for 8 months is no walk in the park, and raising twin boys and a young daughter is also tough, but I would not change a thing and these two little boys make me laugh, smile and enjoy life every day.
On Aug. 19, 2004 this is what we saw at out ultrasound appt. Which one do you think looks like Cole and which one is Jack? I'll never know.

















Here are a few fun facts about by my big boys.























Today on his birthday, Cole weighs 27 lbs. and is 3 1/4 feet tall.

Cole is 9 minutes older than his taller brother Jack.

Cole LOVES animals and Diego.

He is our best eater and is usually willing to try new foods at least once.

His favorite color is either green or red depending on the day.

Cole is the feisty twin and a big mamas boy (that has to change soon!).

He loves to play with Jack.
























Today, on Jack's 3rd birthday he weighs 30 lbs. and is 3 ft. 2 1/4 in.

Jack is 9 minutes younger.

Jack loves animals and Diego too.

His favorite color is blue.

His favorite foods are eggs and he loves fruit.

Although Jack can be tough, he is our softy and usually the peace maker.

He is independent and wants to do everything by himself.

He loves to play with Cole.

Cole and Jack, you are so fun to have around. I am so happy and blessed to have you both in our family. Each one of you is unique and special and loved more than you can imagine. I love that you two always have each other are best friends. I hope you will always love each other watch out for each other and keep each other out of trouble. Thanks for the smiles, hugs, and joy you bring to my life. I love you!
~mom

14 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday guys!!! So cute! What an amazing blessing!

joanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE and JACK!! We love you guys!

Alesha said...

They are so dang cute! Did I tell you I love that you do the recap of pics? I love to see what your kids looked like when they were younger!

The Johnson Family said...

Cole and Jack are so much fun. I am glad we got to share their birthday with them.

The Larsons said...

I've never really looked close at a twins ultrasound. So fun! I love the font you used on those pics...what font is it?

You are such a great mom, Michelle, and you have such a great attitude. You seem to cherish every moment...which I need to do more! They are adorable!

Haley said...

Sooo cute Michelle!
Matt really wanted me to have Cru's middle name Jones (RAD), but I wouldn't go for it. That's funny that it was almost Cole's name.
Boys look so big!

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! I didn't realize how close our boys birthdays are, R.J.'s is the 8th.

Matt and Adge said...

michelle, they are so cute! i can't believe they are already three. and i can't believe for being twins how much they don't look at all alike :). it looks like you guys made it a fun day for them!

Karen said...

Hey Guys! Michelle, you are not a slacker...thanks for your comment. It's fun to have my b-day close to the cutest twins' b-day! Happy Birthday Boys! They are growing up fast-Derek and I were talking about seeing your family last...the beach a couple years ago? How sad, I'm happy that we can keep in touch! We love you!

510Jen said...

Happy Birthday cute boys. I can't believe they are already THREE! SO cute wish we lived closer.

Sarah said...

what adorable little boys that look nothing alike- love that. sounds like they had a fun few days to celebrate. I am sure you are glad it is all over. wish we could have been there to join in on the fun. miss ya.

Nicole said...

Wow, you made it to three years old with twin boys. Throw YOURSELF a party too!

The Bentley's said...

wow michelle. I can't beleive they are 3!!! i remember when you were all teeny tiny pregnant. you were so cute even just weeks before! they are still so adorable ! way to go:)

thekerrclan said...

I can't believe how fast time flies. I love your blog pages...and I am going to have to check them out and update my look. This whole thing is all brand new to me...I'm totally behind the times and totally clueless. How would I even go about changing the background?