Thursday, November 22, 2007

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

At this time of the year as I reflect on my life, the past year, the upcoming year, the holidays and all the hustle and bustle to come, I feel so blessed. How is it that someone so imperfect as I, can have so much. I know that it is because of my loving Heavenly Father. So hear is my top ten things I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving Day. Of course the list could go on and on, but these are the most important to me.
1. The gospel.
2. My Savior Jesus Christ.
3. Matt (hottest guy on the planet).
4. My 3 beautiful, awesome, fun, loving children.
5. Supportive and loving parents.
6. My house. We may not own it, and it may be in Erie in a month, but it is HOME.
7. Late night tuck ins and sneaking a kiss from my kids.
8. A free country-thanks to all the troops and brave people who chose to defend this country.
9. Matt's job
10. Unconditional love from my family, friends and Heavenly Father

Thank you friends, family, and especially my true love, Matt. You all have made some sort of difference in my life, big or small. I love you and appreciate you all. I wish you joy, happiness and health this holiday season.

Love,
Michelle

0 comments: