Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shabby Creations- My New Blogger Business

As many of you know I have been building blog templates and learning a little about HTML coding.With a lot of help from Matt, I have started my new little blogger business designing blog templates and headers. I have already been busy completing new orders for interested bloggers. It's been a lot of fun. Check out the new blog business site at SHABBY CREATIONS
The blog site is pretty bare bones and still a work in progress, but I wanted to get it up and going. I want to thank you all who have allowed me to give your blog a face lift and those of you who have sent me referrals. You have been great.

4 comments:

Court said...

Michelle- I was happy to add your links to my blog. I love your designs and you were so easy to work with. When I find something I love then I tell everyone I know. I am a believer in word of mouth as best advertising. I wish you all the sucess with your new business adventure! Good Luck and thank you. Courtney

Tracey said...

Your business sounds awesome, good luck with it! Your family is so cute, I love the Halloween pictures! Lilly looks like a model! Beautiful! Good luck with your move, I don't envy you the weather there but like you said, it should be a good adventure. I am LOVING this nice San Diego weather and although I miss Cleveland I will never miss the weather! Check out our blog for our big move!

Misty said...

Hi Michelle. It's been a long time since we lived at 31 L and both had newborn babies. We moved to Cleveland just after you left, and I found you from Sarah's blog. Anyway, I had some questions about RE's in Cleveland- can I email you? Love Misty (Scott and Leslie's cousin)
P.S. Your family is so cute. I've heard about them for the last few years from Leslie.

Sarah said...

so awesome that you are doing this. hope it works out for you. I love what you have done to mine. I am sure in a few months I will be ready for a change. You are so talented.