Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm Finally Ending My Affair......With Candy!

Dear Candy,

I never thought I could one day be writing you these words. At one time my heart was so filled with love for you. But, it's over. Our relationship just hasn't been working for a while, and now, this is it. I'm leaving you for a healthier life style.
You are a cheater!
The truth is there's nothing more you can say to make things better. I know about your secret affair with weight gain. You say you two are not seeing each other anymore, but I just don't believe it. You say you can live without weight gain, and I've heard that weight gain can live without you, but I know that's simply not true.
I know, I've tried breaking up before, and I've always come back, but that's because I couldn't find the right food to move on with. What I want is a food that's makes me strong and healthy, one that increases energy and burns more calories. I have found just that.
So this is it! Good-bye. I know you'll do fine without me; you always have. I'm sure there'll be someone who'll find you to be tasty and satisfying. It just won't be me.

Sincerely,

Michelle


6 comments:

gregandlaura said...

OMG! I love this, boy does this sound like something I should write! haha you have inspired me - good luck with sticking to it!

Bridget said...

Hi, I am Katie's friend and she told me you did her blog. I love it and yours, their both so cute. Wondering if you could do mine. I could pay you. I do have paypal

Thanks,
Bridget
my email address is Bridgetc88@cox.net or you can click on Katies blog and than click mine.

Sarah said...

so dang funny michelle. don't we all need to write this. so wondering what you have found to replace it... i need some ieas.
looks like you are starting to get some blog clients- way to go.

Matt and Adge said...

...it will be me :). i can't seem to end things with candy either! so funny, michelle!

510Jen said...

Oh dear candy I feel the same way I just can't get rid of mine yet. I am very close though.

Sydney said...

I got rid of Caffeine/Carbonation but the candy stays.