Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I know, I know...I'm a bad blogger!

It has been a a long time since my last post. As a matter of fact I think this is the longest I have gone without posting since I started this blog. Not sure if it's because we have been busy or if we just haven't done much worth blogging about, or a little of both. We really have been busy. In the past few weeks, Lily has started swimming lessons, continues with Daisy Scouts, goes to school everyday, all day, and is looking forward to starting soccer and piano lessons. Jack and Cole have started Mighty Mights (a program with multiple ball sports), started a nature class, started swimming lessons, and go to pre-school 3 days a week. If I were a better mom, I'd have more pictures to show for all our activities.
Shabby Creations is doing incredibly well. More than I would ever have imagined. There is definitely NOT a recession when it comes to wanting a custom blog design. If I am not busy with the kids and their activities, I am working on custom orders. In addition, I try to fit in a run here and there for our upcoming 100 miler relay in the Keys next month, and I decided to sign up for the St. George marathon again. It's a lottery, so we'll see if I get in. I am still in the Relief Society presidency and work at the hospital a few times a month. And with all that, I still find time to watch my favorite reality shows. Wew, my head is spinning.
So there you have, life is busy, but wonderful. And that is my excuse for being a blog slacker. Here is a cute picture of Lily. We went to the zoo a couple of weekends, and I love this picture of her.

Lily at Zoo

14 comments:

Lacey Robinson said...

Wow, you really are busy! I love the picture of Lily...and the lighting/effect is beautiful! I am hoping we can sneak away to F&theFur...let me know when you can go!! I saw in the newspaper that it was the highest grossing movie this year so far!!!

Rosander said...

Man I don't know how you do it all! I'm trying two keep my head above water with just the two kids I have! and they are 2 and 8 months, so not involved with a lot.

Jodi said...

I feel your pain Michelle! Life get busier as you kids get older, for sure! I am glad you are having fun with it all. You are a go getter that's for sure, you always have it together! Love the picture of Lily, so genuine. Reagan has that same vest ... Old Navy!

Alesha said...

Wow you are busy, and so are those kids! I cant wait till Ko is big enough to put in some sports. You are seriously going to the Keys and running there...jealous!

Hazen5 said...

Michelle, I am glad you are back. I didn't know you still work at the hospital, good for you. I am so glad Shabby Creations is thriving.

I am in the need of a new camera, what kind do you have? You take the best pictures. But, It's probably you not the camera that makes all the difference!

Haley said...

Busy life Michelle! Sometimes you just LIVE and take it all in and that's okay. But I do enjoy reading about what you are doing and experiencing. I'm excited for you and the marathon, I'll cross my fingers for you. Is Matt doing it as well? What are your shows???

jolyne77 said...

great pic of lily! and i know huh? life gets so busy...its fun, but sometimes it makes your head spin....

510Jen said...

Glad the business is doing great! You are busy. I agree that is a cute picture. I can't believe how old our kids are getting. Hope all is well.

The Larsons said...

So fun to get an update. I have been just as bad/busy. :) So happy to hear you are doing all the things you love... and happy for your blogging biz! You are such an amazing, talented, super-mom! One of my idols, for sure!

adrianne s. said...

Love that picture!!! You are crazy busy and it all pretty much sounds like fun!

katie said...

CUTE pic of Lily. We just got new family picture and I need a new look for my blog.I'll give you a call!!

cabrenchley said...

Wow you are busy and wow that is an incredible picture! Did you take that?

Neal Family said...

Michelle, you are superwoman! I too love reality shows, probably more than I should admit....I feel like I never get a chance to talk to you and/or get to know you. We are also renting from Judy Buckeye, and once we mentioned Daniel was with GE your names came up..so give me the dirt if any!:) Anyways, seriously...hope I get to know you better!

Morgan Greaves said...

Wow...you are super woman! Sounds like you are busy, but with such great things! I love the picture of Lily..she is beautiful!