Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!
Today my sweetheart turns........3........5! I want him to know how much I love him. He is the best husband anyone could ask for. I appreciate all that he does for me and my family. He always thinks of us first. This is just a VERY small list of reasons I love him:
1. He is the best dad to our 3 kiddos.
2. He is fun and likes to go places and see and do new things.
3. He is patient with me...and that is hard to do.
4. He cleans! Actually, he is MUCH cleaner than I am.
5. He watches the kids so I can work out, run errands, get my nails done, and go to girls night out.
6. He is smart. HELLO, he has his JDMBA!
7. He takes us canoing, on hikes, and to National Parks.
8. He always encourages me to try new things and supports my decisions.
9. He is hard working both at home and at work.
10. He lets me pick out girl movies to watch when I know he wants to watch shoot 'em up shows instead.
11. He likes to eat yummy junk food with me.
12. He is always positive...so much that it makes me mad at times. (I know...bad wife).
13. He loves me and our kids unconditionally.

Hope your day is great. I love you always.
Yours,
Michelle
xoxox

6 comments:

Sarah said...

happy birthday Matt. we sure think you are great too. have a good one.

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! I hope you have loads of fun.

joanna said...

Happy Birthday Matt! And I agree with the list, he is a great big brother and example! We love you guys!

Sticks and Stones said...

I knew Matt was a good catch when I first laid my eyes on him at the the old Sport's Castle. I am so glad you 2 ended up together after all! What a great pair. I agree he is a great guy, you scored Michelle! Happy B-day Matt!

510Jen said...

Happy day Matt! You don't look a day older than 25! Have a great one!

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Old Man!!!