Thursday, February 7, 2008

Who are you?

Must be Matt's kid. I'm sure you are all wondering what could be so devastating that it requires a full out hysterical, open mouth, closed eye cry! Oh, come on. You've all been there. This one was caused by me telling Cole he had to finish his lunch before he had orange cracker fish. Kind of makes you want to shed a tear, huh? This is actually just a typical day in my life multiplied by 3 small kids. AND, I can usually count on about 3 meltdowns per kid, per day. The only comfort I have is knowing I am not alone. I know most of you have kids like this as well, unless of course, you have perfect little angels. Actually, I know some of your kids, and they do seem like perfect little angles.
But at the end of the day... and all during the day, I love my kids more than anything in this world. Somehow, I just need to learn to cherish even these little moments.

5 comments:

Haley said...

That is hilarious, you just can't help but laugh... you are NOT alone!

Alesha said...

Love it! He is so cute, even with the "open mouth shut eye cry" It is so true thought huh! What we moms do each day!

Hazen5 said...

Good thinking grabing your camera, great blackmail material! All kids are angels right?!

katie said...

Oh I am so with you. Just today I told Maycee IF she can go 5 days without any crying I will take her to Disneyland! Won't happen and I am longing for the day when there is no crying!

Sarah said...

My matthew is completely the same...he will be 4 in July oh...you are not alone