Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday Girl


Today my first born is FIVE! I can't believe it. I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Let me just tell you a little about this amazing girl. She loves to learn and is smarter than I can explain and has a memory like no other. She reminds me of things from when she was two! She is one of the most outgoing and friendliest people I know. Lily can make new friends instantly wherever she goes and lives...and we live in a lot of places. She loves to go to primary and sing songs. Lily loves clothes and likes to wear the latest fashions. Here are a few other fun facts about miss Lily.

Today on her 5th birthday she was 37lbs. and 3 feet 8 inches.

Her favorite foods are pizza, smoothies, and most anything junk food.

She loves to do art and could sit and color through an entire coloring book in one sitting.

She loves swimming and is itching to go skiing and ice skating.

She loves to have friends over and play Polly Pockets, Littlest Pet Shops, Wii, and
hide-and-go-seek.

She loves her Leapster and is a wiz at online computer games.

She doesn't like most foods, going to bed at 8 PM, heights, or anything scary.

Lily, I am so proud of who you are. You are a wonderful daughter, an amazing sister, and perfect friend. I am so happy you are my daughter and feel blessed everyday to have you in our family.
I LOVE YOU! xoxox ~ Mom

6 comments:

joanna said...

Happy Big Fifth Birthday to Lily!! She is so beautiful, a good mix of both of you! How fun to see all of the different ages growing up...we love you Lily!! Hope your day is wonderful!

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! She is such a little you, she has not changed since she was one. Hope you all have the best day.

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Lily, Wow. Can you believe our babies are 5 (mine in April) I do wish our girls could meet one dday. i think they'd like each other a lot.

gregandlaura said...

I can't believe how beautiful and grown up Lily is!! Happy Birthday!

Julie said...

What a sweet tribute to Lily! And I love the pictures. I love that she has a bow in her hair for each year. So cute!! They sure do grow fast don't they!

Jodi said...

I happened onto your blog from...I think it's the Budge Bunch. I was surfing! Anyway can I ask how you do the darling photos with the number and the collage? They are awesome. Prob too hard for me, but thought I'd ask anyway! Cute kids!