Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been tagged again!

A. The rules are posted at the begining.
B. Each person answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts
their names, then goes to there blog and leaves a comment, letting
them know they have been tagged.

*10 years ago
I was living in the great city of Wichita, Kansas (yes, another one of my favorite cities in the U.S.) attending graduate school. I was doing the "long distant thing" with Matt. Who says long distant relationships don't work?

*5 things on my to-do list
5? Can I right down 10+!

1. Fold the pile of laundry on my bedroom floor that had been sitting there for a week.
2. Prepare my sunbeam lesson for Sunday.
3. Call to get a WAY over due dentist appt.
4. Go grocery shopping.
5. Call the garbage company to see if they will pick up our garbage more than every other week.
Hello! By the end of the two weeks, we have garbage coming out our ears.

*Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire
1. Build my custom French cottage dream house and have it professionally decorated
2. Travel around the world.
3. Get a permanent cook, housekeeper, gardner, masseuse, nanny, personal trainer....waht else can I think of?
4. Donate to several charities.
5. Buy my parents their dream car and house.
6. The list goes on!

*3 of my bad habits

1. Nail biting
2. Gossiping
3. Complaining

*Jobs I have had
1. Worked at Chilies while in college.
2.Worked as a CNA in a nursing home.
3. Speech Therapist for the past 9 years.
4. Mom

*Things people don't know about me

Goodness. I feel like I am an open book. I can't think of anything that is worth telling!

Don't worry, you are all off the hook. I'm breaking rule #3. I'm sure I have tagged you all too many times before.

0 comments: