Monday, September 10, 2007

Pre-K at Kensington

Lily started pre-kindergarten today at Kensington. She goes from 12:45 P.M. until 3:45 P.M. M-W-F. And, starting in October she start the lunch bunch and an "enrichment class" at her school as well. She'll start at 11:30 A.M. So basically, I'll have 4+ hours with only the boys. I planned on her doing afternoon preschool so that it was while the boys napped. I am so excited about having a few hours to clean, read, blog, etc. a few times a week. The thought of grocery shopping with only 2 kids instead of 3 sounds exciting too. Yes, shopping with 2 instead of 3 makes a world of difference and I tend to get excited about these little pleasures in life. Lily came home from school today excited for the next day. She met a few cute girls in her class. The teachers name is Ms. Hogan and the teacher's aid is Mrs. Shaw. I am so proud of her and blessed to have her as a daughter. Lily, have a fun school year and know that I love you!!

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

so fun michelle! It's kindof sad to see our kids go to school. It makes me feel so old:) Lilly looks really cute though! very fun.

katie said...

She is beautiful. I can't believe how big she is. She was a tiny baby when I met you.

510Jen said...

Look at little Miss. She is adoreable I can't believe our kids are that old. I remeber when she was just a baby her and her little monkey.