Saturday, September 22, 2007

Autumn Fun

Today we took the kids to Goebbert's Pumpkin Patch. This place was so much fun. They have pony rides, a petting zoo, pig races, hayrides, a corn maze, and of course pumpkins. There are a lot of pumpkin patches and farms here and since I love this time of year, I hope to take the kids to a few of them in the next few weeks. Each kid got to pick out one pumpkin. I think they changed their minds about 20 times each until they got the exact right pumpkin. So much fun!

6 comments:

510Jen said...

Oh I miss the pumpkin patches we don't have any good ones here in Iowa.(that I know of) Cassie keeps saying we need to visit you and I agree we are only 4 hours away. It just might be me and the kidlets.

The Larsons said...

I agree...just let me know when! I would maybe brave it alone too. i need to stop at IKEA too.

Such cute pictures! You are such a good photographer too Michelle! Enjoy the Fall! Love it!

GoatesGirl said...

Way fun! The kids are getting so big. I love fall...can't wait to visit Schnepf Farms and get our pumpkins!

Sydney said...

Oh, we're going next weekend to a pumpkin patch and then again for a field trip with Gibson's preschool. Can't wait!

(I think you finally found your background color. The green and yellow looks awesome and is so much easier to read:)

Haley said...

Love the pictures Michelle! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend... right?! I'll email you.

Matt and Adge said...

Cute fall pictures. That looks like a lot of fun!