Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Confessions of A Reality Show Junkie

"Hi, my name is Michelle, and I am a reality show junkie."

O.K., there, I admit it. I started thinking about what shows are going to be on this fall and which ones would make the evening entertainment line up, and I realized every show I was interested in was a reality show. So, maybe I'm an addict? Anyways, here are a few in the line up.

The Hills



Survivor: China



The Bachelor:

Brad Womack, 34, a successful, self-made entrepreneur


The Hills has already started, and thank goodness MTV shows it 20 other times during the week in case I missed the first showing. Drama, drama, and more drama is the theme in this show. Survivor has always been one of my favorites. I guess I just think it would be fun to be on this show. I wonder if I would be one of the "older' women or still be considered one of the "younger" girls. I swear I can do anything they do on that show and better! The Bachelor, well, if they would take my advice from the very beginning, maybe their relationships would last longer when the show ended. I always tend to pick my favorite girls, but the guy always picks a different one. Anyways, sadly, I look forward to the drama these shows bring. Fun stuff!!

5 comments:

The Larsons said...

Michelle you are hilarious..and I am glad to know I am not the only one with my favorites marked on my calendar! :) Survivor is one of my favs too! And the Bachelor. My sister watches the Hills..I'll have to check that one out. I love the Amazing Race too...but haven't heard or seen when the next one is starting. What a fun blog...it made me smile. :) I told Jen Chandler our families should meet up some time near Chicago.

GoatesGirl said...

Well that bachelor ain't half bad...I'll join in for another season!

katie said...

I'm right there with you-counting down the days.Is Matt doing the St. George Marathon? Tresure and I are doing it, maybe we'll see you.

The Atwood's said...

You're hilarious!

THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Hello, my name is Sydney and I am a reality show junkie....

Ah, I can't get enough. I haven't watched any of the three you watch for a few seasons but somehow I seem to find all the others and get really attached, really quick!