Monday, October 20, 2008

My Life With Power Rangers and Yummy Raspberry Jam

Mimi is in town and we found a great deal on Raspberries, so we decided to make some jam. This is the second time I have made jam. It's so fun and so easy. We made 10 jars of jam in just over an hour.
Jam 1
Jam 2
Jam 3

Mimi bought these AWESOME Power Ranger costumes for the boys. They are actually for "dress up "so that they will have "boy" dress ups instead of Lily dressing them up as princesses or girls. They had so much fun in these. I bought them other Halloween costumes, but I won't be surprised if they decide to wear these instead. Here they are doing a few kung fu power ranger moves and being fearless catching HUGE grasshoppers.
Power Rangers
Cole
Jack
grasshopper

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome Costumes.

loree2000 said...

Great dress up costumes!

The jam looks scrumpious!

The Johnson Family said...

I am impressed that you made homemade jam. I have never even attempted that.
I love the boys costumes.

jolyne77 said...

they ARE fearless!~ Cute pics!

510Jen said...

Yumm that jam looks divine. Love the power rangers they look so serious. Collin would have a great time with them.

Rosander said...

That jam looks so yummy! and your boys are so cute. How cool to have some boy dress ups.

Hazen5 said...

You are so Martha Stewart, your jam looks beautiful!!! Love the boys in their Power Ranger costumes.

adrianne s. said...

The raspberry jam looks divine and those costumes are awesome!! I bet that with your photography skills you could even make my cooking look good!

The Larsons said...

Yummy! Your kiddos are sure growing up. Look like REAL boys! The pumpkin patch looked so fun too. I just love fall!

Aly G said...

we love raspberry jam and made some just last week, beats the store stuff anyday! love the power rangers!