Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Fall!

Just wanted to post a few fall pictures. I love this time of year. Watching the leaves change color, visiting pumpkin patches with the kids, and anticipating the holidays is so much fun for me. The leaves are in full autumn color. Those of you who have been or lived in the northeast at this time of the year know just how beautiful it is. Happy fall!

P.S. I admit, I didn't do my kid's hair this day. I just had to comment on this because Matt was making fun of their hair in these pictures, and me not doing it.
Lily
Cole
Jack
Kids
Happy Fall

9 comments:

Jenn said...

you take the best pictures! how do you not frame them all?

loree2000 said...

Great photos! I love fall too!

The Johnson Family said...

They look so cute, cant even tell you didnt do their hair.

katie said...

Oh I love fall too. I wish we had a fall!

adrianne s. said...

Lovely! I love an undone hair day every once in a while. I put a headband bow on Stella every morning, but I end up pulling it off by the afternoon because I think she has a really cute head that I can't see behind the bow so she will probably never be as good at letting me do her hair as Gracie has been.

The Brereton Family! said...

Cute pictures of your kids, I would love to go somewhere in the fall where the leaves are changing, I miss that here in Arizona sometimes.

kimberlis korner said...

OH MY AWESOME BLOG! I just "stumbbled" upon it AND your amazing shabby creations!!!! THAT is SO COOL! I can't wait to have you come to OREGON and help me with my VERY AMETUER blog! HELP!

P.S. GREAT JOB on the marathon!

The Brown Family said...

Those pictures are so cute and if you hadn't said anything about the hair, I wouldn't have even noticed :o)

Rosander said...

I always love looking at your blog and your darling pictures. You just keep amazing me.