Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt

Yesterday was Matt's BIRTHDAY. Just want him to know how much I LOVE him. I'm telling you, he is the best husband and dad out there. Not sure what I did to deserve him.

Matt 36 B-day
Summer is slowly coming and we've been able to enjoy a few sunsets at the beach. Here are a couple of pictures of Jack and Lily enjoying the evening.
Lily Sunset
Jack Sunset
Finally, Lily has started soccer. She had her first game last week. It is a hoot to watch these 5 and 6 year olds run up and down the field.
Lily Soccer

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe I miss the beach! And Lily in her soccer attire, is adorable!

Lacey Robinson said...

Happy Birthday to Matt!!! We should've celebrated on Sunday!!! I love the sunset pictures...I wish our kids could stay up that late and I'd drive them down there to see it...I heard Erie sunsets are the best! Sadie would never last!

Rosander said...

Happy Birthday Matt! That is so cool you guys did that race! Way to go! You rock. I know this sounds dumb, but that looks way fun!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures!

Nicole Brown said...

Beautiful pictures. I cannot wait to see your next posts, when you are in a new house in Folsom, CA! Your world has definately been turned upside down and I am glad we crossed paths that day at the park. I hope you like it here!