Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily Ruth

How can it be? Today Lily turned 6. I want her to know how much I love her. And how proud I am of her. Lily, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Today she took High Musical cupcakes to school, ate her favorite meal for dinner (pizza), and then went to Disney On Ice with the family. But the fun is NOT over. She'll be having a birthday party in a week and presents still to come.

Lily 6th birthday

  • loves High School Musical (all of them)
  • takes ice skating lessons
  • is a daisy in the girl scouts
  • has a lot of friends
  • is good at math
  • learning to read
  • entertains her brothers
  • and fights with them too
  • loves animals, especially cats and dogs
  • loves stuff...pads of paper, little containers, pencils, little gadgets, etc.
  • loves pizza and junk food
  • is funny
  • a little bossy
  • is in the CTR 6 class at church
  • is in kindergarten
  • is good at computer games and wii
  • makes me happy
  • is the BEST daughter I could ever ask for
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I LOVE YOU!

11 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Lily. I can not believe how big/old these kids are getting. What does that say about us.

I noticed Lily is wearing that cute clip you made at my house....it looks way cute.

The Larsons said...

Happy Birthday Lily! Each time I see you getting bigger, it brings be back to the cute baby crawling around our Young Women's class in Cleveland. You are STILL as cute as ever! I know your parents and brothers are SO HAPPY to have you around!

Rosander said...

I will never forget her birthday again. I didn't realize that Lily and Kris have the same birthday Lily!

Carolee said...

Happy Birthday Lily!! Brooklyn misses her, we need to get them together soon:)

joanna said...

Happy Birthday to Lily! We sure don't get to see her nearly enough, we love you and hope your party is wonderful!

GoatesGirl said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! She was so little when I met you, time flies. Hope she had a fun party.

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Lily! You are such a beautiful girl.

Where does the time go?

Levi and Suzi said...

I'm way late, but happy birthday Lily! I also noticed that she's wearing the cute ladybug clip you made at Girl's Night. Yay!!

katie said...

Happy Birthday Big girl! It's so sad watching your baby grow up. Easton is 7 on Monda-its CRAZY, huh? These kids need to stop it right now!

Julie said...

Wow! Your kids have really close birthdays! Happy Birthday to all of them! Sammy's birthday is on Feb 21st. I accidentally posted his birthday post on the wrong day, but they are oh so close to sharing a birthday!

The blogs from girls night out are SO CUTE! They all look great! Sorry I missed it!

Aly G said...

I laughed when I read she loves junk food! I remember when Hadley and lily were in preschool, and lily never wanted the snack, she would say "no I only like junk food"! She is growing up so big and darling! Hadley still talks about Lily! Tell her hi from her.