Sunday, January 27, 2008

Getting Back to Normal!

We have had a crazy week and a half. For a while there I was feeling a little overwhelmed. But, things seem to be getting back to normal. Matt and I went to Orlando, Florida for one of his business trips. Mimi came to stay with the kids...bless her heart, while we went kidless. We were able to go to Universal Studios and Universal Adventure, and I was able to go to Epcot alone while Matt was in meetings. It was so much fun riding roller coasters, eating out, and spending time with my favorite guy. We have no pictures of our trip. As I was frantically trying to get out the door to catch the plane, I could not find our camera. So I guess our trips memories will live on in my mind only.
Of course I called home daily to check on the kiddos. Poor Mimi! Jack and Cole were sick (yes, throw up and the "other") the entire time we were gone. She said she must have done 20+ loads of laundry while we were gone for 4 days. Of course it snowed the entire time we were gone too, so Mimi and the kids were cooped up in the house (not that the sickos were going anywhere) the entire time. Poor kids are just getting over this doozy of a flu. 8+ days! I was starting to think they had eaten some parasite or something.Here are a few photos of Jack and Lily in the big snow storm we had. Cole is not in any of them because he didn't really go in the snow. He's like me, doesn't like to be cold.So, the kids are feeling better, I am caught up with all my Shabby Creation orders (I was way behind after the trip) , the snow is melting, and life is calm....for now!

4 comments:

The Larsons said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Glad the kids are feeling better, and glad your caught up with orders...now I can cash in my gift certificate from Adrienne. :) What is the best way to go about the "upgrade"? Let me know if I should email or call, or whatever.

The Johnson Family said...

Hey,
I am so glad that everyone is feeling better (there are so many people sick right now). I am totally jelous that you were in warm Florida while we were getting dumped on here. That storm was unreal.
Brook

Hazen5 said...

I am so sad you left your camera at home. I was going to vacation in Florida through you! Too bad you were away when the flu visited!

katie said...

Your boys look SOOO big! I can't believe that they are little men, shouldn't they still be 6 months old?!! Everyone LOVES the work that you do to BLING up their blogs. I have had many friends/family that think you are the greatest, I think so too.