Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Autumn Greetings

I've been having a lot of fun with photoshop and Elements. Slowly but surely I am figuring out new ways to play with and manipulate photos and graphics. I think my next step is getting a decent camera. But, I make do with what we have and fall is a great time to take fun pictures. These are some pictures and my creation from Morton Arboretum here in Chicago today. The kids and I spent a lot of time enjoying the leaves and out doors. It is a toss up as to whether I like summer or autumn better, but I think right now fall is my favorite.

3 comments:

The Larsons said...

So neat! Love the pics! I love fall too. What are your kids going to be for halloween?! We have superman and batman here. Also love the look of your blog! Where do people find all those fun backdrops? Your kids are looking more and more grown-up!

katie said...

I wished you live next door so you could teach me about photoshop. Adorable pics!

GoatesGirl said...

I love this card. You did a awesomne job & the pictures are great too!