Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Tagged"....I'm It

My supermom friend Sarah has tagged me. So here is some things you may not know about me:


Jobs:

Manzinita Manor Nursing Home- CNA
Dominoes Pizza- I'm sooooo embarrassed!
Nanny- two cute little boys named Yale and Greer...probably all grown up by now.
Speech Therapist
Mom- best yet and most rewarding (I agree with you Sarah!)


Weekend Getaways:

Hopefully Nauvoo soon
I'll go anywhere for a vacation

Movies:

The Holiday
The Nutty Professor-I know it's dumb, but it totally cracks me up
Meet the Parents
Sound of Music

Guilty Pleasures:

Sleeping in
Daily chocolate
Getting my nails done
Surfing the internet

Where I have lived:

Salt Lake City, UT
Sacramento, CA
Provo, UT
Phoenix and Gilbert, AZ
Wichita, Kansas
Long Island, NY
Cleveland Heights, OH
Naperville, IL

Vacations:

Hawaii
Lake Tahoe
Newport Beach
Aruba
Alaskan Cruise
Mexico
Disney World

Fab Foods:

Cafe Rio Steak Salad
Spaetzle
Chocolate Cake

IF in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:

Talk about it with different words as before
Not say anything and just wait to introduce 'loviness' back into passing
Try and do something he loves or wants to do
Try to change. :)

Websites:

Ebay
Blogs
Boutique shops
Yahoo Mail

I Would Rather be:

On vacation anywhere with Matt and the kids
Sleeping
On a date with Matt
Watching a movie with the 3 munchkins

Next to be Tagged:
Hmmmm....who hasn't been tagged yet?

Sydnie
Sabrina
Haley

1 comments:

Sarah said...

thanks michelle for responding to being tagged. It was fun to learn some things about you that I didn;t know. Sounds like you are doing well. By the way... what is spetzle (i know i spelled it wrong). it was under fab foods.