Sunday, January 4, 2009

Is It Really 2009?

Where does the time go? Life has been busy, and I don't see it letting up any time soon. I feel like a blog slacker and wanted to post a few pictures and write about a few things we have been doing.
Christmas was FABULOUS. Mimi and Papa were here to enjoy the holiday. For Christmas Eve we always enjoy all sorts of yummy h'orderves while we watch Christmas shows, sing (see the kids below), ice cookies and enjoy our family together.



















As you can see Santa didn't disappoint. This isn't even all of it, the camera doesn't do very well with panoramics. Here is a picture of the boys playing with their new race car tracks down in the basement.



















Lily had a 'Hannah Montana' and 'High Scool Musical' Christmas. She got her very own CD player with 2 HSM cds that are played 24/7 in our house.
She also got ice skating lesson and is having so much fun.



















On New Years day we went t0 Pittsburg and stopped in at IKEA where we picked up Lily some new "big girl bedding" and a new bed frame. I love how it all looks together.
Jack and Cole have started showing interest in the computer, so on any given day, they can look like this all sitting around with their laptops. No time to get dressed. SPOILED! (ignore my cluttery kitchen.)


















Today the boys start sunbeams at church. Oh, bless the sunbeam teacher. She'll have 6 boys in the class. Have fun trying to make them sit for any amount of time. There was a time when all 3 of my kids were in nursery at the same time, and now none of them are there. I'm
kind of sad.
It's been nice having the kids out of school for the holidays, but I'm ready for them to go back...TOMORROW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

13 comments:

The Brereton Family! said...

Cute Pics! That bedding is very cute for Lily and so grown up. Happy New Year!

Alesha said...

Love the boys race track. Lily is like a little mini Hannah Montana, all cute and stylish. Are those seriously your kids laptops? Spoiled is right! Ü Who is the boys sunbeam teacher? And is it just one. Thank heavens that they split the 9 coming into our class(yes we teach the sunbeams) so we only have 4!

The Johnson Family said...

It definitely looks like Christmas did not disappoint. I loved seeing all the pictures. Love the new bed and bedding.

Hazen5 said...

Hey Michelle, Did you get our card? I am thinking I did the same thing. 869 Orion Wy. San Marcos Ca, 92078. Are you back from vacation yet and ready to tackle my new blog? I can't wait!!!

Rosander said...

Love the picture of them all around the table with their laptops! So funny! Looks like you have had an awesome holiday season!

Ashley said...

I was going to say practically the exact same thing as Lindsay. That picture is awesome!

Paul said...

I love the pics Michelle...you always do such a nice job. I'm lucky if any one of the 30 pics I take come out when they are all even LOOKing at the camera.

I love the bedding...and the kids singing...so cute. And they actually got real laptops!?!? Hailey got a leapfrog laptop from Santa...I thought we were doing good...lol....

adrianne s. said...

Lily's new bed and bedding is perfection!! Ice skating lessons sound like a blast!!

Alice said...

Adorable bed. The pic of the twins at the table has to be the funniest thing. I love it. BTW, Jack and Cole are going to help the sunbeams teacher more than they'll cause trouble--believe me. They were awesome. I can't believe how willing they are to learn.

The Larsons said...

SO fun to have a girl! :) LOVE the laptop picture. That is just too funny. Kids these days! Love your new blog header and such. I really need to have you help me update mine! My picture is now almost 8 months outdated... and the backdrop is still white since the glitch..

Lacey Robinson said...

I love Lily's new bed...how fun!

Sticks and Stones said...

Can I be a kid at your house? I want a laptop and new bedding too!

Aly G said...

Love the pic of them all on their laptops! Too funny! Bryton has the exact sports jammies! Love the bedding that you got for Lilly! You are so talented.