Sunday, November 23, 2008

Winter Has Officially Arrived

We've already had our second big snow storm of the year. Lily's school has been delayed once and canceled once, the snow blower is in full use, and our new winter coats and jackets are already looking worn. We had a sunny day between storms, so we headed out to play in the fluffy white stuff. It's deep enough to make our own small sledding hill in our front yard, build a snow fort, and throw Jack into the air so he can land in the middle of it all. Fun stuff!

Lily 08
Cole 08
Jack 08

4 comments:

adrianne s. said...

I can't believe you have already had that much snow! WE had a few flurries here the other night and I just kept thinking "not yet, not yet!" Well, it does make for really great pictures of your kids!

Hazen5 said...

I hate to admit it but, I actually miss the snow! I am kind of sick of warm weather.

Alesha said...

Cute kids! It sure makes it hard to miss Erie looking at all the snow, when it is bright sunny and 55 here! I heard you got called into the Relief Society presidency (not new news I just forgot to say something) How is that?

katie said...

So fun-I love their faces!!!! Stay warm